View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #64
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Hi guys. Just an update and some questions. The battery meter shows now 59%, but in the last three days I used it quite a lot. But that's not the point. I encountered two problems.

I have a 4 GB microSDHC and I sideloaded around 200 books. It worked fine but sometimes it got laggy and, in my opinion, there weren't so many books. I would have understood being laggy at 1500 - 2000 books but at 200, no. The other one is that, sometimes, if I put it to sleep while being in the book, when I wake it up afterwards it shows me one the Home Screen "on page 1 of 1". I searched the web and the solution is to delete the book and load it again which is kind of a hassle.

Anyway. I think I'm going for at least 2 weeks with this first charge and I hope with the next one, at least a month.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote