View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Mark, have you asked around on Goodreads? There's a thread here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/760122 with some authors' experiences, and there's another I saw in another group but now I can't find it. I think there's a link to it in that thread, though.
As a reader and a writer, I am so frightened by how many authors in that discussion are saying, essentially, sure, I'm helping move Amazon to an indie publishing monopoly, but Amazon is super nice to me and why should that change?

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to make life crappy for the rest of us, I swear.

I think I'm going to have to strengthen my "only at B&N" buying stance.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote