View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #97
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I know what I used to do was get up a bit early and try to put an hour or two in writing before the workday started. Us my best time/energy for my own work. I know that might not work for everyone though.
My best time seems to be late at night. The downside being that when it's going well I get all hyped up and can't get to sleep afterwards ... which cruels the next day - though I do start to wake up about the time I want to write again. Good for writing, not so good for my other work.