View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #37
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
Hope you two get good ones.
Thank you. I'm very skeptical too, mainly because I don't understand how they could have fixed it so quickly. However, at least Andrew did tell me they are aware of the problem and it does seem he is trying to help us. Whether or not this will result in good, color blob free PW remains to be seen. I'm expecting my unit on Tuesday, but it may come as early as Monday. I'll let everyone know how it is and post pics then.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote