View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #11
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna01 View Post
Of course I tried searching on *.lrf too. I do not have the system files hidden option turned on either. I sent my reader off for the upgrade. I'll try to copy the books from my PC to the 500 when it gets back.

Thanks for all the help.
1. Try opening an eBook using eBook Library on your PC.
2. If you can open the eBook, click on the (i)nformation icon shown in attachment below (pointed to with the yellow arrow). An information window will pop-up that shows you the path where the physical ebook file is located.
3. If you can't open the eBook, it has been moved or deleted.

Attachment is an example using v3.0 of eBook Library. The information icon may be located elsewhere in verstion 2.5.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EBL_Path.JPG
Views:	483
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	40628  
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote