View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:36 AM   #76
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It is The Configuration Folder (that is not it's name, it is its task) and it most assuredly DOES exist in W64 (preferences: Miscellaneous: Open Calibre Configuration Directory )
When I do that it opens Explorer, then I bring it to the new folders I created for 64 bits on my second hard disk, then to the Calibre Settings folder there, but it never keeps it no matter how many times I try. So it does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Again; the library goes wherever YOU want. The ONLY stuff on the C drive is the program and the AppData, and if you are THAT concerned about the AppData you should probably use some of the standard Windows tool to relocate your entire home directory to a different; non C drive location.
It does not say anywhere in the options where to get the library to somewhere else, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Mountain outa mole hill 2 folders to back up, 1 IS tied to your OS logon. Been using Windows since 3.11 (the WFWG network version) and never had my user folder blown away out of the blue.
I've had numerous occasions since I've had my first computer, a windows 98 SE (but the real first computer I interacted with was my mother's and she had Windows 3.11 on it), when I had to fomat C because of some virus or some problems concerning Windows. And those times I was quite relieved to know I had everything on second partition and second hard disk and did not lose anything.

Last edited by Nothingness; 12-31-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote