Thread: PRS-T1 Enormous battery drain
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
I have run into the exact same problem as described in the original posting. But unlike RhialtoFalu, I cannot seem to resolve it.

Flushing the log doesn't seem to work for me. Neither running "logcat" nor the "pastlog" command work: Instead, both commands hang hard and and cannot be killed; I have to close the terminal after running them. :-(

Maybe it's possible to clear out the log manually... Any idea where it is kept? The debug messages appear in a source code file linux-2.6.35.3/drivers/staging/pastlog/mmc_past.c, so it's perhaps a static flash partition?
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote