View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #291
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
You should be able to get rid of the space by putting your newline character inside the actual brackets of the formula rather than after the closing bracket. e.g. something like:
Code:
{#warnings:|\nWarning: |}{#genre:|\nGenre: |}...
\n did not work. I believe that someone mentioned earlier on this thread that it should be <br/>. Only when I tried to use it, it always made the line break. Is there a code to say not to have a line break? Because I could add that to the code and then use the line break code like you have indicated. I think that would solve the empty line problem.

I've also run into another problem when I use this plugin with the FFDL plugin. I'm trying to generate covers when I first get a story. However, there seemed to be a problem when I set one of the metadata I wanted on my cover to a composite column. The composite column data wouldn't show up on the cover unless the story was already in my library.

I've been discussing this problem with the creator of the FFDL plugin (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=525), and he agrees that it appears to be a problem with the composite column. I'm not sure if this issue can be solved or why I didn't have the problem before FFNs latest changes.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote