View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #52
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
You can watch .avi's by downloading ASTRO file manager and clicking on the avi file. I've been watching like this. It's HD-beautiful! ** Correction: I watch in VLC MediaPlayer, after I click in ASTRO. Sorry, I wasn't precise enough. But this does play .avi

QUOTE=dukefingaz;1836191]does anyone know how to load your own videos and what format it needs to be in for the kindle fire[/QUOTE]

Last edited by friktion; 11-17-2011 at 06:53 PM.
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote