Thread: PRS+.... ?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I'm such a chicken when it comes to modifying somthing I love and use a lot, like my PRS350. However, I decided to take the plunge a few weeks ago and installed PRS+. Could not be much easier! There is also a utility available to restore to stock firmware, should you want to. Equally easy!
I dare not speak about warranties (mine is a US device, so I don't have much to hope for when it comes to warranty anyway).
I use the PRS+ to add a font that I really like, and really not much more. But for that alone, I think its' more than worth doing!
Link to the PRS+ installation utility is in the developer's section. I think user Mark Nord har links in his signature ( i.e. every post he makes).
Another user, Anamardol has an excellent description how to put in new fonts.
A third user, Delphin (?) has provided my favourite font (Nimbus Mod)
I'll see if I can find links for you!

Edit: I was wrong about Mark Nord's signature. Must be thinking of someone else...

Last edited by Asawi; 08-17-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote