View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I don't buy movies anymore, I use Netflix though. Did you know one Netflix account can be used to stream movies to multiple devices in different locations? That's pretty nice of Netflix.

Why would I need to buy a movie (digital file) for 15 dollars when all I really want is access to the movie whenever I need access to it, which is usually just once but occasionally more often.

I would pay a nominal fee for access to a publisher's back catalog, especially if that fee came with access to a few new books each month, with options for purchasing more new books at slightly reduced rates.

For the scheme to be completely effective, the publisher must also be the distributor.

What IF?

Amazon decided to place all of its Direct Publishing Authors into a pool, and then charged an admissions fee to read from the pool, splitting up the fees collected between all of the authors in the pool?

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote