View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Today I drove by a sign that read "Huge Kids Sale".

Various thoughts ran through my head, about the pros and cons of having a Huge Kid. The cost/benefit analysis finally centered around "feed" vs. "never mowing the lawn again".
the day they start selling Huge Kids in france is the day i move to a desert island. (oh and taylor : you could probably get a sheep to mow your lawn for you, and it would be a lot less annoying the rest of the time. plus the lawn would *be* the feeding, so it's really a win-win situation for everyone involved.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote