View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #14
Aenea
Zealot
Aenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I want to buy ebooks now, and read them on a Mobipocker reader that I might buy 3 years from now. The format is nothing special, but it works.

When I asked you to do the output, I assumed that you bypassed the DRM and exported the html as two separate steps. If that is wrong, then I withdraw my request. I did not intend to cause you more work.
It's okay, my program just decrypts and extracts the files contained in the mobipocket ebook. If it's HTML you get a .html file, if it's text you get a .txt file, etc. But to be honest, I converted many of them and all contained html and images...

Aenea

PS. A small tip for the people that don't know: after buying a nice bunch of mobi ebooks the past weeks I found paperbackdigital to be the cheapest in most cases, just a tip
Aenea is offline   Reply With Quote