View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #10
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
Thanks so much for the intormation, folks! I think that the book I've been looking for might be Jack London's "South Sea Tales". I'll see if I can get it either for the RocketBook or for my Sony 600 in a different format. If I can't, then maybe I can get it from you, Sparrow. And thenks again!
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote