View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:23 PM   #800
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I just have to figure out what to do about letting users select an apnx file from the plugin. I'm leaning toward not worrying about it at all. There's no way to store an apnx file WITH the book in calibre anyway, so I'm thinking of just leaving that as a feature they'll need to use the standalone version of KindleUnpack for. We'll see.
What I would like to have is the number of pages pulled out of the apnx so the plugin can populate the page number field for Calibre's apnx generator to use. May not match up perfectly, but at least it will give the same number of total pages and to me, that's good enough.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote