View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #485
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've decided to make the beta an open beta. But, if you are going to test these fonts, you have to test both the ModifiedLarger and the CompactLarger fonts. The fonts will be going down sometime on Saturday and I'll begin making any changes needed next week sometime.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0ga2kw930sp63t

Please let me know what you think of them. They are different then any other fonts you've used based on how I modified them.

Thanks.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote