View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
You could put align="left" in the img statement, eliminating the divs altogether. That is deprecated but it does work in Sigil.
If you are developing for a particular device you need to test in a reader for that device. From what I have read, mobi does not support it. Since I am a Sony guy, I can't really say if it is true or if there is a way to work around it.

And not all devices support everything the same way. You can not center a heading easily using styles in Sony. It shows ok in Sigil, but does not show that way in the reader. But the old fashioned <center> command does work.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote