View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:14 AM   #11
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
So, Amazon is asking me the money in advance and to you only after receiving the replacement? Doesn't sound very fair, although I guess that being international and passing through customs make the shipment more expensive, so they play safe. But even so, 560$ is a lot. More than I paid for the Kindle DX + cover at that time (when it was more expensive).

I'm just think this value they're asking is very weird. It just makes me wonder...
Over is offline   Reply With Quote