View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I honestly don't think King really cares at this point. He could publish his book using monkey's blood on vellum made from the scrotums of albino wombats and it probably wouldn't hurt his sales. He's released ebooks in the past (including an ebook-only story) and I'm sure he'll release more in the future. I don't think his little "pulp experiment" should be construed as any kind of broad condemnation of ebooks altogether.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote