View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #25
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
This is not ready yet for general consumption. I'll continue to work on it on the weekend, I think, and will probably write a bit documentation on how to use it. So if you aren't a developer, there won't be much joy in using it at this point, I'm afraid.

At its current state, you can toggle gamma setting with the volume keys, "A" is fit-to-content, "S" is fit-to-width, "D" is fit-to-height. If you press them while holding Shift, they use the page's content dimensions instead of the page's specified bounding box. That might in the best case give a fit-to-content view. By holding Shift (or Alt) and pressing PageUp/PageDown, you can zoom arbitrarily.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote