View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #17
reprep
Addict
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
thanks for the pdf viewer hawhill. I have some observations and a wish list. Hope they will be helpful.

Bug reports:

When there is more than one page in the file browser there is no way to go to the next page. When i press next page button it only goes down to the last item on the page

When you hold up in joystick it only goes up for one item. It should go all the way to the top as long as i hold it. The same is for the down button too of course.

Wish list:

Manual or automatic (or better both) margin crop option,
2 column pdf viewer
Some kind of pdf reflow (like smart layout in duokan) with universal character support
Integration with cool reader (but it is still great as a stand-alone version)
The ability to choose refresh every page or every 6 page. I am happy with the 6 page refresh now but a lot of people choose refreshing in every page turn.
Ability to choose gamma level is working great as it is now. But there might be a option to see the current level of gamma.

hope you will work on it more and bring better pdf support to kindle users. Thanks again for your work.
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote