View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Ah, thanks for the info, guys!!

But basically what I meant was being able to have *One* library in which to store my complete ebook collection, and not just a folder, but a program so that I can 'View' the files, the metadata, etc. Since a lot of ebook readers are incompatible with each other.

But Ducks, you say that the library will store the metadata indefinitely? That only happens when you keep the books within Calibre, right? Because when I remove the book formats, it deletes the .opf as well, or am I mistaken?
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote