View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Just my bad luck, getting a run of scifi with religious themes in a row I suppose.
I was put off gimmick cozies for a while after reading 5 randomly-selected series books in a row by the same author who used the exact same "crazy person is CRAAAZY!!!!!" no-further-explanation-needed motivation for the whodunnit in all of them.

To this day, I have never read another by that author and kind of wonder if her entire series, which is up to more than a dozen books, are all like that.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote