View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Series Management

I am using Calibre extensively for my 2000+ library and I can say I don't know how I could do it without Calibre. I have several books that belongs to multiple series. For example Mars[/B] by Ben Bova is book #1 in "Mars" series, but book #4 in "The Grand Tour" series. It is any way to add more that one series per book? For now I add a note in the Comments, but I would like to be able to sort the books in the Series column.

Thank you!
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote