View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #602
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Terisa - not quite sure what "owned" information you are trying to get? This plugin is not a general metadata scraping type of plugin, so chances are it does not currently have the ability you want right now. You can trigger actions like setting values in custom columns based on a book being on a shelf, but there is only a few attributes of the book (such as last read, review text and rating) that the plugin allows you to consume into a custom column.
I was talking about "Purchase date". There's an API function for it. I can try to add it, the problem is I don't know how to get the xml info, so I can parse it. Well, I'll try.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote