View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Did your email only include a label to affix to the outside of the box? That's all mine included. Usually when I return items from Amazon they also give me a piece of paper to print out to put inside the box as well, they didn't this time.

Is this the same for others who returned theirs?
This was the same for me, too. I decided to log into my account, and print out the invoice from my order and put that in the (original) box. That way they had extra info to know who the device came from, just in case. I sent mine back for refund last Tuesday the 9th, and my refund appeared Sunday the 14th.
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote