Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle keyboard battery life?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I haven't noticed any kind of diminished battery life on my Kindle. And I use it a ton. Only when it's stuck indexing do I have the quick thought of "Oh, crap. This thing is dying!"

Then it gets out of the loop...and all is well. If/when the battery starts dying, I imagine it'll be when it's in the care of whomever I hand it down to once I get my mitts on my Paperwhite. And, then I'll probably just get the battery replacement thing that alan posted up above.