View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #619
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Kai771,

Thank you, but the current development version has a separate menu for selecting zoom modes, so those key bindings are no longer relevant (and may even disappear

I have added multi-level hierarchical Table of Contents support (i.e. expandable/collapsable like in Adobe Acrobat Reader) just now. I will probably build a binary distribution tomorrow which everyone can try. It will be available at:

https://github.com/tigran123/kindlepdfviewer/downloads

Update: it is now available, the file is called kindlepdfviewer-27340db.zip

Last edited by tigran; 09-08-2012 at 08:27 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote