View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Snatched By Pamela Burford at Smashwords with coupon: SSW75 for 75% off.
It's $5.99 at Amazon so $1.50 is a good deal! It seems to be nicely formatted too.

I haven't seen much of anything good at Smashwords July Sale but when I came across this I thought I'd share. Her other two titles are also 75% off with same coupon but I already own those and I bought several of her Harlequins back during the super duper January coupon deal.

Last edited by Blossom; 07-03-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote