View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #63
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Question :

I've downloaded FlightCrew-gui-0.7.0-Windows-x86_64-Setup.exe on two separate occasions and they appear in my 'downloads list'. Norton Internet Security is preventing my access to the .exe file, to run it.

Is this a problem anybody else has had ?

Edit : Norton has quarantined the file....
Norton is garbage and you do get way too many false positives. Also, Norton tries to tell you what to do instead of letting you do what you want. Dump Norton. Life will be easier and your computer faster.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote