View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:27 AM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
You are declaring ownership of the thread.... do you want words of encouragement - 'cause we'll glady let you have those....

I assume your weights are in pounds - you may have to include stones & pounds and kilogram conversions for the cousins-twice-removed by pond and revolution .....

I could tell you my weight - but you want encouragement ....

What ever you do, take it slowly and keep your goal in mind ....
If you want, or you can laugh in my face every time you go out to dinner, or eat a nice bag of chips, have a bunch of reese's peanut butter cups, or got full on a nice turkey and mashed potato dinner. ate a pint of ice cream for desert, with a side of 2 pies.

I wrote pounds, but I can convert it to pints of water if you like, 1 pint = 1 pound, convert from there, (I believe for kilos divide by 2.2) and my family goes back to the very first colonists, so maybe 14 times removed or so. I didn't translate my post to french, I don't need to translate it to English. this can get very confusing very quickly if I say I went down a pant size for example during my last diet, I went from a 44 to a 38, and my 38s have been a little tight lately (30 lbs can do that to you). these are different in every country too. If you really care you can look it up, or you can just see a difference of a certain percentage, 13 from 250 is about 5%, so I've lost 5% of my body mass in 3 weeks. (for stones? who actually uses that, divide by 14? this is a weird one) or you can convert using calories, 1 lb of fat- 3500 calories, so I've lost 45500 calories of fat so far.

My GF weighs Half of what I do, Other peoples weights don't affect me. any fat person knows its just a number, and skinny people are lucky. there are fat pucks, and skinny fhits. and as long as neither one acts holier than thou, they are okay in my book.

My Unofficial goal is 180 + or - 30 lbs. based on current losses, 180 will come sometime in september
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote