View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
newlines are replaced with space when generating TXT output... I will look into why this is happening. And I will need a sample because I cannot recreate this behavior.

The basic idea behind text output is take the XHTML, and replace all newlines with spaces. Then start reading though the XHTML string that is all one line pulling out text and adding newlines based on tags that represent paragraph breaks.
You're going to deprive me of all the fun of figuring this out.
I'm currently trying to recover from some sort of constant reboot problem - will probably restore yesterday's backup. I assume the sample I posted from the EPUB wasn't enough to reproduce it? Oops - got to go, it just threw the pre - reboot error - hope this gets posted .....
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote