Thread: Side Projects
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #7
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
I have found that giving myself another creative assignment outside of the writing of the current WIP has actually helped me in my approach to the novel. Having something that I thoroughly enjoy and attach no pressure to somehow sets a good tone for the writing, which I aim to have as my career one day soon.

The other project, a photo blog documenting my hometown, allows me to revive my interest in photography, I can sprinkle just a bit writing alongside and it gets me out in the fresh air!

Anyone else giving themselves an additional creative outlet?

Best,
Alan

This may be of limited interest to folks here, but this is where my photo blog can be found: Mesa 2010
Hi Alan,

I, too, use photography as a break from my writing, although at the moment a writing project is taking precedence. My photoblog is Eucalypt Habitat.

Check out City Daily Photo . I've been photoblogging for a couple of years but only joined the CDP community a few months ago.

Cheers,
Vicki
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote