Thread: Side Projects
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Side Projects

I have found that giving myself another creative assignment outside of the writing of the current WIP has actually helped me in my approach to the novel. Having something that I thoroughly enjoy and attach no pressure to somehow sets a good tone for the writing, which I aim to have as my career one day soon.

The other project, a photo blog documenting my hometown, allows me to revive my interest in photography, I can sprinkle just a bit writing alongside and it gets me out in the fresh air!

Anyone else giving themselves an additional creative outlet?

Best,
Alan

This may be of limited interest to folks here, but this is where my photo blog can be found: Mesa 2010
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote