View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Meh looks ok, but I would be more interested in the 'possible' Apple tablet because of app store than the 'possible' Microsoft courier.
And I'm the complete opposite. I don't care about the app store, I want Windows because it supports every ebook reading software out there. Tomato, Tomahto. All depends on how you'd use the device, I suppose. I want it mainly for reading (LCD doesn't bother me). I don't play games, I don't do social networking on my mobile device, I don't watch videos on my mobile device. I DO listen to music, but I have my BB for that - it replaced my mp3 player because the sound and interface were so much better than the cheapie mp3 player I had.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote