Thread: Opus Cybook Opus?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 02:47 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I see one of the few online shops that sell eBooks to us here in South Africa is offering the Cybook Opus on pre-order. The Cybook Gen 3 seems to be unavailable, and the only other alternative is the Bebook.

The Opus looks like an interesting device and I'm wondering if it would be worth it getting the Opus instead of the Gen 3. Anyone seen the Opus in real life? I know the Paris meetup will get a chance, so hopefully they can post some comments.

We are all waiting with bated breath ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote