Thread: title order
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:37 PM   #5
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
yeah, ouch.

I had thought of something like pasting the author_sort column from a database backup over the current metadata.db, but that would require some magic SQL skills and knowing exactly which books have had the author_sort modified.

Audit Log plugin can undo some metadata stuff, but I think it can't do author column, and IIRC it can undo only one db change at a time
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote