View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #765
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by latrodectus17 View Post
Sometimes I want to print a pdf article from my computer on letter paper size. Can I use k2pdfopt to rearrange the text in a more paper-friendly matter? (maybe reducing margins and fitting more text on each page, or changing the 2 column format to 1 column). I have been trying but so far I haven't figure it out.
@latrodectus17 -- Welcome to MobileRead forums. It is likely that k2pdfopt can do something like what you want. Can you either post an example of your source PDF file or send me a private message if you don't want to post it to this thread? I'll have a look and recommend some settings.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote