View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:22 PM   #764
latrodectus17
latrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Hello,

I hope I am on the correct thread.

thank you for this great app.

I am wondering if I can use it for another thing. Sometimes I want to print a pdf article from my computer on letter paper size. Can I use k2pdfopt to rearrange the text in a more paper-friendly matter? (maybe reducing margins and fitting more text on each page, or changing the 2 column format to 1 column). I have been trying but so far I haven't figure it out.

thank you
latrodectus17 is offline   Reply With Quote