View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #758
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by facut View Post
Hello everyone, for those of you who use Arch Linux, I just wanted to let you know that I submitted k2pdfopt to the AUR. You can find it at:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/k2pdfopt/
This is excellent work. @facut has been working with me to get k2pdfopt to compile with all of the supported libraries, which is not trivial. He is the only user I know besides myself to have accomplished that. He also uncovered a bug in the code which was causing a segfault--this will be fixed in the next release. Thank you, @facut.

Last edited by willus; 03-21-2014 at 10:32 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote