View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #14
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Thanks for your input, fratermus, but there is no velcro; the only way to detach it would be with a knife.

I was tempted, but... The case looks like a knockoff of the marware case, but the flexible portion of the case doesn't allow it to bend more than 45 degrees, right about where you would put it if it was in "stand mode".

After looking at some of the user photos, I was wondering if maybe I just got a defective one... "We are sorry, but you are no longer able to initiate a return for this item. Return Window expired on November 15, 2013." (sigh)

Oh, well.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote