View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #6
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
No one here bought it? Go figure... Anyone with a modicum of taste would have to avoid that like the plague... even if you didn't know it smelled bad.

I think this is the one my buddy has, only he has the graphite one that isn't even shown... Jessica, did you really find one made by Malware or was that a typo?
Yeah, it was a typo.

I didn't even know there was an oder issue! No wonder. It did cost like $30 to begin with, and I think that was the main issue, along with the fact that it was a sleeve.

I had that same exact case. I remember that day I got it. They refunded us the majority of the cost because people found it really flimsy. But then it got to us a week before the Fires started shipping out and it fit and worked fine otherwise.

I never had the issue with the elastic. It did get pretty dirty though.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote