View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:24 AM   #1186
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Yeah, I ran across that for the first time last night. I had just opened up a new kepub (Richard Castle's A Gathering Storm) and it treated some of the Table of Content links like footnotes, with the preview window. Pretty neat.

One interesting thing I've noticed lately: If you follow an internal link in an epub, the "%read" part of the menu goes away and the "Previous location" link is back.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote