View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #30
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I wonder if picky Kindle users are picky in all parts of their life. Picky eaters, perhaps? A man was bragging that he sent his steak back three times. Me? I'd have thrown him out of my restaurant.

I think Amazon should have a supply of Nooks to give customers after a certain threshold of returns for peculiar or imaginary reasons.
Erm, when I buy a Kindle, I want to be able to read on it without distracting colour blotches all over the place... I think that's perfectly reasonable which is why my first one went back because frankly it was terrible and I was very disappointed. The second one I got was much, much better and the difference between the two was quite staggering.

If there's something wrong with a product I buy, I don't see why I should just put up with it.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote