View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #14566
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished Zepheria's Call. Enjoyed it, and I'll definitely be reading the next one whenever it comes out. That being said, however, in Zepheria's Call, the character of Tanith Fairport develops some more, and we get additional characters joining the plot, but overall, the plot doesn't really get us very far. There is less happening here than in Ravenwood, and overall it felt transitional. That's not all bad, but it definitely stopped well before I was ready for it to, with an overall feeling of not being as fully thought out as Ravenwood. While I'd give Ravenwood a 5, I can't really get past about 3.5 out of 5 for Zepheria's Call. Worth my time, but not compelling.
Finished the final version of Captain Vorpatril's Alliance (I had read the eArc). Time for a bit of a break, so reading one of my Georgette Heyer's, Charity Girl.
(Meanwhile, listening to Nine Princes in Amber)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote