View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The calibre PDF output can generate any paper size at all (except on OS X) there's a big old custom size option under PDF Output in the conversion dialog.
Duh, Tom!!! Custom right in front of me!!!

Yes that does resize but I'm not smart enough to get the printing right on my Canon printer.
I'm using 3.75"x6.75", 6 hole paper and need to set up mirror margins etc for some printing on both sides for my wife's book.
I have done that stuff before with spreadsheets via Open Office or MS Word as they have the fancy page set up to do all of that stuff. I'll keep working on it.
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote