View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #114
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I agree with that to an extent ApK, the rights needing to be clearer. Maybe it's just because the ebook market is still relatively new, but until it matures and it's widely understood, I do think sellers need to be more up front about what you are actually buying.

Also, I do think that if you asked the average bloke in the street about a paperback book, they'd probably look at you funny if you asked them if they are aware they are buying a licence and not a book.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote