View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by msandsm View Post
I finally found the book under Docs, but I'm a little anal and I want the book to appear in my Books folder. Can it be done? Also, haven't had a chance to try emailing, but will let you know how that works.
All emailed books will be under docs. The email address for the Fire is for Personal Documents only. You have to sideload via USB to get books to show up under Books. Just drop your books in the books or documents folder. It doesn't matter which. They must not have a pdoc tag on them or they will show up under Documents instead of Books.

I highly recommended you read the stickys here and search the threads. This has been answer numerous times. Do a search for the word ebok and that should get you the threads that will help you.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote