View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Multiple conversion settings feature request

I would be interested in a plugin which allows two or more sets oc conversion options to be held and allows you to specify which option to uses when doing a conversion.

I currently have a Cool-er and a KT. The Cool-er does not have the facility to allow add fontsto be added to change margins or change line spacing. I thus have to embed fonts and specify values for margins and line height when doing a conversion. My KT allows fonts to be added, margins changed and line spacing changed unless they are specified in the CSS. I also do conversions for friends and relatives who have other readers.

Or is there another way of achieving a similar result.

Thanks
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote