View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #245
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

As for Nyn - "copies of the reviews?". For what purpose? Are you just wanting to see your comments (as you could do with a custom column) or for some other reason?
Just to have copies in my db, sometimes I add reviews for the same books on different sites. But no worries, I just created a "comments" custom column and am in the process of updating it manually from Goodreads. I just need to figure out which books I actually reviewed. I am content to leave this process as a manual process because when I add reviews I sometimes want them to appear on my facebook page. But if I had to have this plugin involved in that process it would only be to add some yes/no or checkmark for those books that do have a review from me, but it is nothing that I would need.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote